Thursday, June 24, 2010

Catching Up - September 13, 2009 - Our Very Own CN Engine





We put our "Vacation" on hold to save up for our G-Scale CN Train Engine.

We made our purchase from Winona Garden Railway.




LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Can hardly wait until next year when we can set up the track we purchased (earlier this year) outside in the backyard and place the little buildings we plan on finishing/building this winter along with it.

It's quite the engine, we had a sound card put inside and it is remote control / battery powered. Perfect for Bob to play with! lol



I've tried 3 times to upload a small video clip but it won't save for some reason, I'll try again tomorrow. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Nice USA unit. I have the matching aristo CN dash-9 aniversary unit. I'll be getting my hands on some USA locos soon. I recently got a $1300 bachmann shay for 325 new with free shipping.

    ReplyDelete