Sunday, March 26, 2017

G-Scale Car Carrier PIN UP Grafitti - 03-26-17

Photos by Mary & Bob - Blog Entry by Bob



I have been wanting to create mural graffiti for quite some time but was worried about ruining a train car.  This is foolish because both bad graffiti and good graffiti look amazing on rolling stock.  I am a big fan of Emmanuel Jarus' mural graffiti.    I wanted to do something similar on my own g-scale train car.

I am also a fan of the retro photos of Lady Luck Pin Ups and the incredibly talented local singer/songwriter Mel Monaco.

After three nights of painting I created a pin-up girl mural of Mel Monaco from a photo by 'Lady Luck Pin Ups' on one of our car carriers.


Mary was ecstatic and instantly posted photos on Facebook. It was received well by family & friends with a lot of LIKED posts.   Next came Mel's reaction as she was over the moon.  Maybe one day we can get a photo of her with it.  :)  Next reaction was Jennifer from Lady Luck Pin Ups - and she was equally as happy with how it turned out.

Enjoy!!! :) 













Please take the time to visit these two talented people's web sites!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment